My Chi Garden; Discovering Your Own Personal Energy Garden
Preface: I started on an outline and notes for this book a few years ago but it ended up being put aside because I got busy with a lot of other things. I came across it again tonight and the idea came to me to share it on my new blog. Most of my notes are in place so I’m going to review everything, update anything that needs updating and then complete and post one chapter every week or two.
My Chi Garden, Discovering Your Own Personal Energy Garden is a journey of self-discovery. I faced many challenges early in life which for me included issues of abandonment, alienation, depression and more. My adoptive father passed on from this life when I was in my late 30’s. In my search to find a way to communicate with him, I found an entirely new path laid out before me and my life took a sharp turn. What followed was a conscious journey towards forgiveness, self-acceptance, clarity and self-love.
I learned to consciously connect with my higher self, to trust my intuition and eventually to simply “be” in my experiences. I found myself on a path towards joy, inner peace and unconditional love by doing what I call discovering my own personal energy garden.
The chapters (in their current form) are as follows:
- 1 MY ENERGY GARDEN (What is my own personal energy garden)
- 2 THE AWAKENING (Walking consciously)
- 3 WHAT IS FORGIVENESS? (Our path, our perceptions)
- 4 AN ENERGY OF LOVE (Yin Yang, balance, good/evil, unconditional love)
- 5 WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? (Taking your power back, forgiveness, creating your reality, responsibility for self, we as god)
- 6 MAKING THE CONNECTION (Connecting, meditation, dreams, physics)
- 7 INTUITION (Trust, interpretation, higher self)
- 8 PLANTING SEEDS (Higher purpose, life/death, raising your vibration, following your path)
I expect Chapter One to be posted within the next couple days. - - Dani Lynn